Home | My Twitter | Email: rodolfojreregia[at]yahoo.com |

Monday, April 23, 2012

Start Anew with a New Blog

Blogging is in my blood and it is already a large part of my life. Yet it's been a while since I last posted a blog, so I decided to be motivated to start anew by creating a fresh blog site, The Sanity Hunter.

I know I had already spent some time talking about myself here in the Web, especially at my other blog, The Human Side of Technology. So worry no more, cause this blog would focus more on topics that matter to more people in general. Of course there will be instances wherein I will be incorporating my personal opinion and point of views.

I will also be copying few of my old posts at The Human Side of Technology which I find important or simply wanted to share again.

So, expect more fresh content in the next few days. Booyah!


No comments:

Post a Comment


             I heart Validator              Wikipedia Affiliate Button

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines