Home | My Twitter | Email: rodolfojreregia[at]yahoo.com |

Monday, May 20, 2013

The 30-day Challenge I Shall Accomplish!

At the very least I'll try to. (Hey, this ain't a false promise.)

After reading from one of my former student's blog about this 30-Day reading challenge and since I have genuine love for books, I decided that I would like to try this. This'll get my mind off the exhausting task of grading students and give me motivation to continue blogging (which I abandoned four months ago unless you count posts sharing notes and reference. Which may be counted, right? No? Oh okay.)

So here it is! Drum roll please.


And since I am to take this challenge too seriously, I will have my first post coming right up in five. Four. Three. Two. (It's cooler to have countdowns, right? No again? Gotcha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment


             I heart Validator              Wikipedia Affiliate Button

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines